The MBA programs at Northampton Business School are carefully designed to offer in-depth knowledge of all critical business areas and functions. To succeed in business, you require more than just business skills. The Executive Master of Business Administration is a globally recognized postgraduate qualification for ambitious, motivated professionals.
The MBA is available to study part time and have been selected and tailored to meet the needs of practicing senior or potential senior managers in all sectors of employment.
Obtaining an MBA from the University of Northampton will support your career progression by developing your critical thinking and research skills, which will enhance your business knowledge and understanding. The MBA will improve management practice and equip you with essential leadership skills, confidence and competence to assist your industry and achieving your organization’s objectives. You will think laterally, challenge convention and offer knowledge based solutions to business issues. You will learn to think and operate differently which is essential in today’s global business arena.
The MBA is great for networking. Throughout the program, you will study alongside professionals from a range of organizations, industries and countries exchanging experiences, insights and best practices. You will join a community of influential tutors, business professionals and MBA alumni. Current staff and past MBA students from this university span the globe and offer extensive, diverse, cross cultural business experiences.
- Title: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 180
- Duration: 1 Year
- Scheduled Intakes: September, February, June
- Mode of Assessment: Assignments + Examinations
- Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Awarding Body: University of Northampton, UK
|STRM042||Critical Issues in Business||10|
|STRM060||International Business Negotiation||20|
|MKTM033||The Entrepreneurship Report||20|
|STRM059||Business Research Project||30|
|HRMM055||Management and Organizational Behaviour||20|
|BSOM046||Managing Operations and the Supply Chain||20|
|STRM043||Competitive Strategy and Innovation||20|
|FINM036||Financial Decision Making||20|
Degree in any discipline or Professional qualification with 2 years managerial experience or 7+ year’s managerial experience.
The international study tour to Dubai integrates both theory and practice and provides an enriching global learning experience.
The weeklong study tour offers our students an opportunity to gain international exposure, guided by Middlesex University lecturers, industry experts and students. The industry tours, seminars, workshops and international networks is a great value addition to the MBA learning, providing an enriching global learning experience.
- Faculty from academia and industry which ensures a blend of teaching that involves latest business research and experience from the work place. Full time academics are also appointed to provide additional support to students.
- Flexible course work schedule ensuring the program caters for individuals with a busy work schedule
- Creates a platform for career advancement as the emphasis of the program is on strategy, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship. This enhances strategic focus in a range of business areas
- Networking opportunities as the MBA attracts individuals from various industries
- A diverse range of learning methods to ensure effective individual and organizational learning and the ability to develop new business solutions
- Develops confident decision makers who are able to operate in a local and global environment
- Students are offered a host of resources, with free access to latest research and online journal articles
- Develops strong leadership capabilities and provides students with an intellectual challenge
- The Northampton MBA is recognized and accredited internationally